Dépôt à Terme (DAT) is a special savings account which offers clients the capacity to invest. The amounts deposited are locked in according to the terms stipulated in the contract between the bank and the client. This product is destined to any client be it an individual or a business who have funds from which they wish to benefit more favorable interest rates.
- The account may be opened in gourdes or in dollars.
- Minimum balance to open te account: 50,000 Gourdes or USD $ 1,000.00
- Interest rate: based on the maturity date and rates available on the market.
- Interests payment: Monthly, quarterly or at the maturity date
- Competitive interest rate calculated on a daily basis
- DAT is automatically renewed (at the client’s request) with or without compounding the interests
This product offers the following advantages
- The yield rage is higher compared to the yield obtained on savings accounts available on the market
- Offers the capacity to accumulate funds for a project in the future
- A valid proof of identity, chose one of the following:
- National ID card
- Driver’s licence
- Proof of address (bank statements from other banks, EDH bill, lease agreement)