PPDI loan is a credit offered in the context of the Real Estate/Property Promotion and Development. This program aims to facilitate the execution of sustainable quality property projects to the Haitian population in order improve land distribution, the construction of apartments complexes and buildings for rent or subsequently sold as condominium units.
The PPDI loan is a credit facility destined to property sponsors, land developers or property investors.
The loan is made in Gourdes and presents the following characteristics:
- Maximal term: 5 years
- Fixed interest rate: 6% fixed rate a year for the loan term.
- Financing rate: 70% of the cost of the project
- Personal contribution: 30%
- Technical fees: based on the project
- Mode of payment: Capital
- Guarantee: the property to be built and/or any other guarantee deemed necessary
- Life insurance and multi risk
This product offers the following advantages
- Appraisal and advice from our engineers—Assessors, personnalized support from the credit officers
- Access to SOGEBEL online
- Stable reimbursements schedule (fixed rates)
Any individual who can present the following
- A valid proof of identity, chose one of the following:
- National ID card
- Driver’s licence
- Report on the property to be purchased and/or the cost estimation of the work to be executed
- Proof of revenues of the developpers
- Copy of bank or financial statements
- Required guarantees
- Proof of address