This service is available in gourdes or in US dollars and presents the following characteristics:
- Transfer from Account to Account
- Implementation deadline: The participants’ accounts are credited 48 hours following the payroll request.
- Fees: No fees are required from the employee. However, the participating institutions have to pay the bank 1 to 2% or the overall payroll amount
The service offers the following advantages:
- Reduction of administrative costs through the issuance of only one check or transfert to all the employees’ accounts
- Reduction of theft such as checks or cash
- Increase productivity since the administrative delays caused by the distribution of salary paid in cash
- The employer will only need to inform his employees that the salaries have been deposited at the bank on the prescribed period.
- Salary securely deposited directly in his account
- Funds are immediately available to the employee without having to wait for the check to clear
Any institution which can provide
- A letter of application
- The legal constituting documents (authorization to operate, founding acts, internal regulations, patent, etc.)
- Copies of the valid official identity documents of the institution’s and employee’s legal representatives
- Proof of physical address