- Rapid transfers (done in a few minutes)
- Secure transfers made through a highly performing system
- More than 500,000 authorized Western Union agents in more than 200 countries
- The possibility to send and receive international money transfers
- The possibility to send and receive interregional money transfers
- Possibility to send funds from Haiti directly to a bank account abroad (Direct to Bank : D2B)
To receive a money transfer (via Western Union):
- Go to a Sogebel branch, have an proof of identity and transfer number;
- Complete the necessary Western Union form to receive the funds
To send a transfer (via Western Union)
- Go to any Sogebel branch office, with the sum to be transferred as will with the information relatives to the beneficiary.
- Complete the necessary transfer form.
To send a transfer (D2B – Direct to Bank):
- The expediting bank must be affiliated to the D2B via Western Union service.
- The expeditor must be knowledgeable of the basic information (Name of the bank; name, physical address and phone number of account holder. Account number—routing or ABA)