The Savings/Checking Account is a twinning of the characteristics of the savings account with a savings book and those of the checking account. The client gains interest and has the flexibility to undertake his daily banking operations.
The savings checking account may be opened with a minimum of 5,000 gourdes or 100 USD. The account offers the following advantages:
- Possibility to issue 10 checks per month on the account in gourdes and 10 checks a month for the account in USD
- Interest rate: based on the market conditions
- Minimum balance generating interest: Gourdes 15,000.00 or USD200.00
- Interest payment: Quarterly
- Interest paid on a quarterly basis
- Access to SOGEBEL on line
- Automatic transfers and pre scheduled payments
- Order checkbooks on line or at the teller’s counter at any SOGEBEL branch of choice.
- Bank statement : monthly
The product offers the following advantage:
- No management fees
Either one (1) of the three (3) valid pieces of identification as listed below
- Driver’s licence
- National identity card
Proof of address (Either one (1) of the documents as listed below)
- Invoice from EDH
- Invoice from DINEPA
- Any other invoice or document proving that you are residing at the indicated address.