The checking account of Sogebel is a form of payment which facilitates daily transactions.
- The account is opened in gourdes with a minimum of 25,000 gourdes
- Minimum balance to maintain on the account 5,000 Gourdes
- Illimited number of checks issued
- Bank statement available on line
The account holder can:
- Order checkbooks on line
Required documents to open an account
Either one (1) of the three (3) valid pieces of identification as listed below
- Driver’s licence
- National identity card
Proof of address (Either one (1) of the documents as listed below)
- Invoice from EDH
- Invoice from DINEPA
- Any other invoice or document proving that you are residing at the indicated address.